The Good Samaritan TeleCare® support program provides immediate help at the push of a button, telephone support services and monitored home safety devices.
- Receive immediate help with the push of a button 24-hours a day
- Speak to an operator (responder) immediately
- Remain living independently in your own home
- Increase your security and confidence
- Bring peace of mind to yourself and loved ones
Emergency Response and Monitoring Service
Immediate help at the push of a button through 24-hour monitoring/response service.
Care Call Support Service
Pre-scheduled telephone calls for medications, meals, appointments or check-in calls for children at home after school who are home alone.
Monitored Home Safety Devices
- Cook-Stop – Automatically turn off the stove when it is not in use
- Temperature sensors – Alert the monitoring centre to temperature changes
- Flood detectors – Placed under the sink, next to the water closet or beside the bath to detect water
- Door and window contacts – Can be used for traditional home security, to alert caregivers that a client has left their home or to automatically turn on lights