Life Lease apartments provide opportunities for independent carefree living for seniors.
Featuring a variety of available support services, these apartments provide residents with flexibility and choice. Residents can access services including meals, housekeeping, laundry, 24 hour emergency response, recreational and social programming.
How does Life Lease work?
- Life Lease is different from outright purchase of a condominium in that residents are required to contribute only a portion of the cost or value of their apartment.
- The financial contribution is called the Entrance Fee. In return for the Entrance Fee the tenant is granted a lifetime lease on their chosen apartment.
- Tenants are responsible for paying a monthly occupancy expense or rent.
- A Life Lease may be terminated by the tenant for any reason providing notice is given as stated in the agreement.
- When the lease is terminated the Entrance Fee is refunded, less and administration fee.
Life Lease Locations