Why The Good Samaritan Society
The Good Samaritan Society offers the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages our employees to make a positive difference in the lives of the elderly and physically and mentally disabled individuals we serve and it is our belief that our employees are our most valuable asset.
With numerous facilities and programs throughout Alberta and British Columbia, The Good Samaritan Society environment is rich in opportunity. Our staff members can build careers that are full of a wide range of experiences.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive wages.
- A comprehensive benefits package. If a Good Samaritan employee works a regular part time position over 30 hours bi-weekly or has a full time position, they qualify for our benefit plan. This plan offers medical and dental coverage for the employee and their immediate family.
- A wide variety of shifts available to accommodate individual needs/lifestyles.
- Professional development opportunities that supports success on the job.
- Opportunities to work in Alberta or British Columbia at numerous locations.
- The opportunity to improve the quality of life for individuals and their families.